Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

I don't always just write here...

Writing for me is essentially a hobby. I write when I feel like it, or when I find something that hasn't been written about much before. I am also an opportunist, so if something rolls around that I can leverage my writing for, I sometimes do it. I have written a few articles for SWAT Magazine, the only print magazine I deem still worthy of reading (although Recoil is making a come back). I have also written two articles for The Truth About Guns when they have been running writing competitions. The first was a review of the Wilson Combat Recon Tactical. The second was more recent and a review of the Taurus 605. Might be some other writing projects in progress not posted to this blog. I will post links when they happen.

1 comment: