Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Meteoric Rise

Many thanks to ToddG at pistol-training.com for linking my blog on his page. There has been a 200% increase in page views in a 36 hour period!! I hope I can keep it interesting enough to keep people around.

I will be back on the range Monday and will break the 1k round mark on the 96D. Assuming the gun already has 1,000 rounds on it (which I think might be a conservative guesstimate), that leaves me 8,000 before it is suppose to break. Standby for a fairly detailed 1k+ rounds update.

December 10th will be my first Steel Challenge match at the local club. That should be interesting. I hope to get some good video of the 96D being run in a match, but my regular videographer (read: wife) probably won't be able to go with me, so I will have to try and talk a buddy into going.

No comments:

Post a Comment